New York University School of Law
New York, New York
Law Office of Stephen L. Ukman, Southampton, New York and New York, New York. Sole Practitioner, 2010—2019
Law Office of Stephen L. Ukman, St. Louis, Missouri. Sole Practitioner, 2004—2010
Berg Borgmann Wilson & Wolk, St. Louis, Missouri. Of Counsel, 2000—2004
Doster Robinson James Hutchison & Ullom, St. Louis, Missouri. Of Counsel, 1997—2000
Summers, Compton, Wells & Hamburg, St. Louis, Missouri. Associate and Partner, 1988—1997
Tockman, Schraeder & Wolk, St. Louis, Missouri. Associate, 1986—1988
ITT Financial Corporation and Subsidiaries, St. Louis, Missouri and Denver, Colorado. Senior Counsel, 1975—1986
Areas of Practice
- Business (transactional)
- Construction Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Licensed to practice law in the states of New York since 2008 and in Missouri
Began career in 1975 in St. Louis, Missouri and Denver, Colorado as in-house counsel for ITT Financial Corporation, the financial services division of ITT Corporation. After leaving ITT in 1986, became an associate, partner, and “of counsel” at several St. Louis law firms. Relocated from St. Louis to Southampton, New York in 2010 and to Manhattan, New York in 2017. Have provided broad range of real estate, corporate, and commercial law services for clients engaged in real estate development, health care, information technology, transportation, and the hospitality industry.
Areas of the law include:
• Choice of entity and formation for start-ups, including shareholder agreements, operating agreements, and partnerships.
• Corporate maintenance services.
• Private placements.
• Sales and acquisitions of businesses.
• Commercial real estate development, financing and lease transactions, including hotels, shopping centers, airport and other transportation center concessions, and apartment complexes.
• Residential real estate closings, including single family homes, condominiums, and cooperatives in New York City, Suffolk County (“Hamptons”), Nassau County, and Westchester County.
• Commercial contracts, franchises, and trademark registration.
• Employment-based immigration petitions (e.g. E-1, H-1B, and PERM).
Contact Stephen Ukman
AggregateLaw is not a law firm. Each Attorney profile represents an independant Attorney. Hiring firms should verify credentials and pay Attorney's directly.